COVID-19 prevention measures
At IFIT ZONE Studio, the safety and well-being of our members are our top priority.
In order to provide our members with a safe, effective, and enjoyable training environment, while at the same doing our best to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented these COVID-19 protocols in our studio.
- Members and our staff are asked to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Masks are required upon arrival and if waiting in the studio.
- Members are asked to arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of your session to allow extra time to get changed and get ready.
- Temperatures are taken at the door before allowing entry for all employees and members.
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up at various locations in the studio.
- Members will be asked to sanitize their hands at the entrance and before the training session.
- During the workout you will not be required to wear a mask; however, this is based on personal preference.
- Workout stations have been set up to maintain a physical distance of 2 meters.
- The necessary equipment needed for your workout will be set up at your station.
- After each session, there will be a thorough disinfecting of all workout areas.
- Indoor shoes are always required.